The Boots Benevolent Fund is a registered charity that can offer grants and interest free loans to eligible current and former team members in the UK experiencing financial hardship. The Fund can assist with:
- Rent, council tax and utility arrears.
- Living expenses.
- Essential furniture.
- Funeral costs.
- 1st month rent and deposit.
- Medical aids.
- And more.
A True Story About The Boots Benevolent Fund
A Boots team member needed financial support to purchase a new cooker and pay for repairs to their boiler as both appliances had broken. BBF Purchased a new cooker, paid for the boiler repairs and supported the applicant to purchase food items and toiletries.
Feedback received from the Boots team member:
As a single parent I couldn’t have asked for more at that crucial time. I was able to have a cooked meal for me and my boys for the first time in weeks
Here are the ways to apply to the Boots Benevolent Fund (BBF):
- Call LifeWorks, LifeWorks can be reached by calling 0800 0778318 or on line by visiting www.lifeworks.com, USER ID boots, Password care.
- Complete an application form by completing a form by following this link
https://www.boots-uk.com/media/4043/applicationform.pdf and send this to [email protected]
along with any supporting documents that are required to support your application.
- Call or email the Fund team to request and application Tel – 0115 9595166, Email – [email protected]