Get up to £5,000 in Quartert Community Foundation Express Grant Programme. This grant is open for applications all year round.
Find all the details and how to apply for this grant below.
What is the Express Grant Programme?
The aim of this Express Grant Programme is to support local grassroot groups and small to medium sized organisations. You can apply for funding towards activities, projects and services that:
- Strengthen communities* experiencing inequalities and disadvantage; and or
- Improve the lives of local people who face difficulties and have limited access to appropriate or affordable services and support.
*This can be geographic communities and/or communities of people brought together by race or ethnicity, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
There is further information in the guidelines below about what we will prioritise.
What you can apply for
You can apply for a grant towards a new activity or continuing something you are already doing. We won’t award a grant towards work that has already started, and you should plan to start spending the grant within six months of it being awarded.
A grant can be towards any reasonable costs for your group/organisation or project, including:
- Core or running costs
- Project and activity costs
- Capital costs if you already have most of the funds needed where the building or equipment is more than the grant.
Who can apply
Applicants must be based and working in Bristol, Bath & North-East Somerset, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire. You can apply for a grant if you are a:
- constituted voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- not-for-profit company, including Community Interest Companies where they are not limited by shares and most directors receive no payment from the company
Please see our eligibility criteria page for further information. See page here
Our Express grants are aimed at small local charities and community organisations. This means we will prioritise those with an income under £1 million, particularly those with an income under £0.5 million.
We aim for decisions to be sent to applicants within 8 weeks of receiving the application. However, this may take up to 10 weeks for applications received in December.
How to apply
Apply online using this link . You can return to your online application form as many times as you like, though do save the form as you go along. Please read through the guidelines before applying. Also we have further information to help you apply. See our Help & Guidance page here.