BDA Benevolent fund: UK Dentist Support.
The BDA benevolent fund discovers and provides practical, emotional, and financial support to dental students, dentists, and their dependents, living in the UK. We pride ourselves as a Charity For All Dentists.
Some of our values are:
- A generosity of spirit towards potential and current applicants, our beneficiaries and our colleagues.
- Taking care of donations
- Providing our assistance in a timely fashion.
- Respecting confidentiality whilst providing full information for decision making.
If you are struggling to make ends meet paying for your essential living costs such as rent, bills and food and if you have little or no savings, then you can apply for financial support.
Watch the video to find out more:
Who is eligible for support?
You can access all our services if you:
- Live in the UK
- Are, or were, a dentist registered with the General Dental Council
- Are currently an undergraduate student at a UK dental school
- Are the dependent of a dentist (i.e. partner/spouse/widow/er)
You can access financial support if you also:
- Are in personal financial hardship
- Are unable to meet your essential daily expenditure
- Have little or no savings
You do not have to be a member of the British Dental Association (BDA) to receive help. We are unable to support other dental care professionals at this time.
“Thank you. You have helped transform an existence into a life.”
“I’m truly not sure how I would have managed otherwise.”