The United Nations Foundation is in search of committed changemakers to support its goal of assisting the United Nations in advancing global stability and economic growth. There are presently internships available for the spring, summer, and fall semesters through the United Nations Foundation Internships. Approximately two months before the beginning of each semester, these internships are announced.
The internship program is free, and interns are permitted to work remotely from any location while performing other duties or studying, making it accessible to all ambitious people. As an intern at the United Nations Foundation, you will have access to advantages including:
- Paid time off
- An attractive salary
- Health insurance, etc.
Below are the internship programs available:
- October for Spring Internships;
- March for Summer Internships;
- July for Fall Internships.
Qualification Requirements for the United Nations Internship Program
Candidates for the United Nations Foundation Internships must be enrolled in a degree-granting program during the internship or must have recently graduated from college or university (within eight months of graduation).
Additional benefits of the United Nations Foundation internship program
The additional benefits you get to enjoy as an intern in the United Nations include:
- Long-term and short-term disability benefits
- Large-scale discount initiatives
- Access to a flexible spending account (FSA) for dependent care
- Access to alternative adult care and childcare
- Pet insurance
- Group term life insurance as well as accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Option for additional life insurance for workers, wives, and kids
- Discounts and access to the on-site gym are provided through the Zeamo Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Assistive benefits scheme for concierge
Leave breakdown benefits
- 4 weeks of vacation annually
- 2 weeks of sick leave time annually
- 3 personal days off
- 8 weeks of family leave
For more information visit the United Nations Foundation Internship website
We also recommend:
- Apply for the Boots Benevolent fund
- How to get £10,000 from the British Government Great Scholarship?
- How to answer UK visa questions
- Tips for staying ahead of global opportunities
- Move to Canada in 2 Weeks Under the Global Skills Strategy Program
- Top 5 loan companies in Nigeria
- Top 5 countries that offer free work visas
- Top 4 platforms to find internship programs in the USA
- How to finance your move abroad?
With the above-listed benefits, the United Nations internship is for you if you are enrolled in a degree-granting program during the internship or must have recently graduated from college or university within eight months of graduation. We wish you success in your application process. Lavhi is rooting for you!