ICP Master’s Scholarships is an international scholarship program offered by VLIR-UOS to English-taught Master’s programs in Flemish universities or university colleges in Belgium. This scholarship program is open to students from 29 eligible countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
With the ICP Link Master’s Scholarship, you are set to make your innovative, positive change ideas a reality for you to make exploits. Information as regards the requirements and how to apply will be explained in the article below.
Eligibility Criteria for ICP Link Master’s Scholarships
Below are the eligibility criteria for the ICP Link Master’s Scholarship:
- Nationality and place of residence: Applicants must be citizens of one of the 29 eligible countries that qualify, and they must also be residents of one of these nations at the time of application (though not necessarily the same nation).
- Age: Candidates must be no older than 35 for an initial master’s degree and 45 for an advanced master’s degree on January 1st of the year of admission.
- Professional background and experience: Candidates working in higher education, government, or civil society, or those aspiring to work in any of these fields, will be given preference. If they have a compelling motive and profile, individuals working in the private sector or recent graduates without prior job experience could also be taken into consideration.
- Scholarship applications: Each year, candidates are limited to submitting one ICP Connect scholarship application. • Prior to January 1st of the admission year, candidates must not have participated in a study program at a Belgian higher education institution or been the recipient of a subsidy from the Belgian government for study programs.
You will need to apply for the scholarship itself as well as for admission to the program through the university’s website. Make sure to include in your program application whether you would like to apply for a scholarship.
The program determines the deadline, which fluctuates, but often falls on February 1st or March 1st, 2024. For comprehensive instructions on this scholarship, visit both the official website and the websites of the particular Master’s Program you have selected.
We also recommend:
- How to apply for the Maastricht University scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program (LExS)
- How to apply for the Chevening scholarship
- Hostels in Belfast: Cost, Location, How to book.
- Free internship program at United Nations Foundations
The ICP Master’s Scholarships has a lot of benefits for postgraduate students. These benefits, requirements, and how to apply have been well explained in this article. Do you have any questions in regards to this? We would love to know in the comment section below! We wish you success in your endeavors.