The Danish Government Scholarship serves as an opportunity for committed and well-qualified international students who want to study in Denmark. This scholarship opportunity is awarded by the Danish Ministry of Education to several students each year to support them.
This scholarship opportunity is for students from nations outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. The scholarships may be given for a higher education program leading to a complete degree.
Eligibility Criteria for the Danish Government Scholarship
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the scholarship from the Danish government:
- Be a national of a nation other than Switzerland or the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Be enrolled in a higher education program leading to a complete degree.
- Be given a temporary residency visa in Denmark for educational purposes.
The Danish higher education institutions are in charge of the scholarships, and they each choose which students will be awarded the scholarship opportunity. You can also consult the entrance requirements of your preferred higher education institution for further information about the government scholarship.
Additionally, the university can provide information on admission standards, course details, deadlines, and student services. Depending on your chosen university and study program, the deadline varies. The deadline often occurs in March or April for submission in September of the current year or in September or October for submission in February of the following year.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is vital to visit the websites of both the university of your choice and the official organization.
We also recommend:
- How to apply for the Maastricht University scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program (LExS)
- How to apply for the Chevening scholarship
- Hostels in Belfast: Cost, Location, How to book.
- Free internship program at United Nations Foundations
With the information in this article, you can be sure that you have a chance to be a beneficiary of this scholarship. After your application, do well to stay informed with recent information via your mail and other recommended means. We wish you success in your endeavors. We would love to hear from you in the comment section below!