The Science@Leuven Scholarships program is an international master’s program offered by the KULeuven Faculty of Science for students who are goal-driven and purpose-driven. In this article, you will be informed about the Science@Leuven Scholarships program and enlightened about all that you need to be a beneficiary of this scholarship.
Benefits of Science@Leuven Scholarships
The scholarship may award up to 12,000 euros over a year. The scholarship will always pay for a year’s worth of tuition, insurance, and a minimum level of health insurance. The living expense award might have a range.
For two-year Master’s programs, the continuation of the scholarship for the second master’s year is contingent upon the student’s exceptional performance in the first master’s year. There are some requirements to be eligible for this scholarship which will be further explained below.
Requirements for Science@Leuven Scholarships
To be eligible for the Science@Leuven Scholarships, the following requirements must be met:
- The applicants must have never attended or worked at the University of Leuven; have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university that entitles them to the master’s program and have not yet earned a master’s or doctoral degree.
- They must be able to demonstrate that they have had excellent study outcomes during their previous training; be able to demonstrate a firm command of the English language (minimum score 94 on the internet, with at least 19 in reading, 18 in listening, 19 in speaking, and 21 in writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, with at least 6.5 in reading, 6 in listening, 6 in speaking, and 6 in writing).
- The applicant must greatly desire to enroll in a master’s degree at the K.U. Leuven Faculty of Science.
- The candidates have two letters of recommendation from professors who are well-known worldwide and are prepared to represent the program as ambassadors.
The application process for the Master’s program of choice must be completed using the KU Leuven application tool. When you register on the scholarship website, you’ll need to attach a screenshot proving that your application for admission was filed successfully.
The scholarship will only evaluate applications filed before February 15, 2024, (via the International Office and registered on the scholarship website). To obtain the application form and comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, you must read the scholarship application page and visit the official website.
We also recommend:
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Program (LExS)
- How to apply for the Chevening scholarship
- Hostels in Belfast: Cost, Location, How to book.
- Free internship program at United Nations Foundations
With the information in this article, you can be sure that you have a chance to be a beneficiary of this scholarship. After your application, do well to stay informed with recent information via your mail and other recommended means. We wish you success in your endeavors. We would love to hear from you in the comment section below!