Scholarship name: UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
Awarding Body: University College London
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
Level/Field of study:
Bachelor’s Degree Programme in any subject offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Up to 30 scholarships are available in 2023/24.
International students from low income background
There are 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees. The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- • be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- • come from a lower income background*;
- • AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2023/24.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on the University’s essential information page.
Value, benefits, and duration
- There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2023/24.
- 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance allowance; 20 awards of full tuition fees.
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded.
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship. Applications must be submitted through an online application form before 5pm BST, Friday 24 April 2023.
It is important to visit the official website here to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.